Saturday, March 14, 2009

My favourite animal is a tree kangaroo.

My favourite animal is a tree kangaroo.

My favourite animal is always a tree kangaroo.

My favourite animal is a tree kangaroo all along.

My most favourite animal is a tree kangaroo.

My most favourite animal is always a tree kangaroo.

My most favourite animal is a tree kangaroo all along.

I like tree kangaroos best.

I always like tree kangaroos best.

I like tree kangaroos best all along.

I like tree kangaroos the best.

I always like tree kangaroos the best.

I like tree kangaroos the best all along.

I like tree kangaroos most.

I always like tree kangaroos most.

I like tree kangaroos most all along.

I like tree kangaroos the most.

I always like tree kangaroos the most.

I like tree kangaroos the most all along.

I like tree kangaroos very much.

I always like tree kangaroos very much.

I like tree kangaroos very much all along.

I like tree kangaroos very, very much.

I always like tree kangaroos very, very much.

I like tree kangaroos very, very much all along.

I really like tree kangaroos.

I always really like tree kangaroos.

I really like tree kangaroos all along.

I really, really like tree kangaroos.

I always really, really like tree kangaroos.

I really, really like tree kangaroos all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment